Grisbi for IOS
Michael Blackmore
2021-09-22 14:12:01 UTC
Hi

I have used Grisbi for several years and like it a lot.

My old PCs are getting very slow but all I really need them for now is
Grisbi so I put up with it.

I do everything else on my iPAD Pro now so it would be really useful to
have Grisbi on that as well.

Are you planning a version for IOS?

WKR

Mike
Ludovic Rousseau
2021-09-22 17:53:45 UTC
Post by Michael Blackmore
Hi
I have used Grisbi for several years and like it a lot.
My old PCs are getting very slow but all I really need them for now is Grisbi so I put up with it.
I do everything else on my iPAD Pro now so it would be really useful to have Grisbi on that as well.
Are you planning a version for IOS?
No.
That would be huge developement.
Sorry.
Jean-Luc Duflot
2021-09-23 06:48:08 UTC
Post by Ludovic Rousseau
Post by Michael Blackmore
Hi
I have used Grisbi for several years and like it a lot.
My old PCs are getting very slow but all I really need them for now is
Grisbi so I put up with it.
I do everything else on my iPAD Pro now so it would be really useful
to have Grisbi on that as well.
Are you planning a version for IOS?
No.
That would be huge developement.
Sorry.
Hello,

If you think your PCs become old, why don't you install Linux ? It is
largely less consuming disk space and RAM. You could install Ubuntu,
with a light graphical user interface, for example Xubuntu, which needs
only 1 Go RAM. And it is free, free software, as Grisbi.

Jean-Luc
--
N'hésitez pas à consulter le manuel, c'est étudié pour ! (:-)
La documentation en ligne est en français, anglais et allemand :